Wednesday 16 May 2018

KOMTEP Selection Camp 2018 | Day 03

Day 03

Rise and shine. The final day of the camp is here. This morning we would be having the KOMTEP Got Talent where each participant was expected to do 2 different performances - group and individually. I got my ukulele by my side. So, I decided to play it for both group and individual performance. We performed Rasa Sayang Hey song on group performance and Count on Me for individual performance. I was so touched that my other friends decided to accompany me in my performance. They sang along and made some actions and dance to the song. 

Things happened to others as well, soon when the music started, everybody moved forward and danced to the song. We danced, we clapped, we sang and even played musical instruments to back up each and every performance. Joget, inang, zapin, ngajat. You name it! Danced to more than 10 songs. Pancit..

It was then that I started to realize how close we were as a new family. We were never tried to overshadow anyone. And our existence seemed to complement each other's weaknesses. Saling melengkapi. The curtain had been brought down. I thought that I would be happy for as now, no more expectations and pressure from the mentors and facilitators. It appeared that I would totally be missing these guys. Mentors, facilitators, new friends. Not friends. Family. Yes, new family. The memories shall remain forever in my heart. How I wished all 20 of us could go to Korea. 

HM.

No comments:

Post a Comment