Friday 25 May 2018

KOMTEP 2018 | The Result

I just received a call from Cik Noraini, BPK, MOE. I was in the car with both my KOMTEP friends, Hanafi and Alia. We were on our way to an iftar dinner at Cyberjaya. She asked me, "Can I speak with you?" I then replied,"For sure, Miss Noraini. I'm in the car with Hanafi and Alia." She then asked me to brace myself and tried to keep the news out of anyone's knowledge. Soon after, she said "Congratulations, Hafiz! You made it to Korea!" I was like speechless. Never had I imagined that I would make it this far. Alhamdulillah! Praise be to Allah. I am super excited!! No words could describe the happiness and enjoyment contained within me. But how could I expressed my feeling since I need to keep this good news to my self? Not even to share the good news with my friends sitting next to me. It's hard though but still, I managed to keep it a secret until the next day when Miss Noraini announced the result in the Telegram group.

HM

No comments:

Post a Comment