Monday 12 October 2015

MC for Conference

Date: 10 October 2015
Venue: Dewan Konvensyen, UPSI
Programme: 3rd International Postgraduate Conference on Science and Mathematics 2015


On 10th of October 2015, I had been given a task to be a Master of Ceremony with my coursemate Asyikin for the 3rd International Postgraduate Conference on Science and Mathematics 2015. It was my second time to handle the event with English medium. The first time was during my degree years in Maktab but not as big in scale as this event. The event was called SAGa, which stands for Science Academic Gathering 2010 hosted a forum and a debate session on the issue of nuclear energy.

The moment when I received the phone call from Shikin, asking me whether I wanted to become an MC for the event or not, I was quite astonished. For the whole week, I kept on thinking about what was going to happened next. Am I ready for this? Should I just reject the offer? I did not know

It was then, when we met the protocol committee, I was quite relieved. The committee members lead by Dr. Nurul were so helpful and cooperative. We also were glad to meet Cik Reen, our MC sifu who had prepared all the scripts and guided us through the event. It was a very pleasure moment to have been worked with all of them.



Wefie with Cik Reen at the back

MCs in action

Done with the job

Wefie #2

Wefie #3 with Shafik and Hafizah

No comments:

Post a Comment