Tuesday 27 October 2015

Grammarly Discovered!

I have discovered a new app that is so awesome that will make my life easier. It's GRAMMARLY!!!! I think that I have heard it before, but somehow I tend to ignore it. So after this I can update my blog post without any worries because I know that my grammar is automatically checked. Such a genius app. Blessed to those who developed this app for making other people's life easier and better. =D

Actually, when I was walking along the corridor, I thought about how can I check my students' essay homework without having a hard time checking all their grammar mistakes? It crossed my mind that maybe there is an application which can help me to check their grammar mistakes. So, I should Google it. Then, I found Grammarly. Thank God.

I am really excited to start using Grammarly in my lesson. It will absolutely help my students a lot. I will update on how my Grammarly-based-lesson works in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment