Wednesday 10 June 2015

Starting My Herbalife Journey


Its been a week since I started my diet plan with the Herbalife. I really have no idea how I can ‘stuck’ with Herbalife which I was so sceptical about and had no interest in before. I know that I am overweight by looking at my waistline and my belly but, I really am not care about it. It seems like I am unable to take charge of my body and health and keep on eating more and more. I stopped doing sports and stop going to the gym for about three years now. 

But now, I have no idea what had really happened to me and why I did subscribed to Herbalife programme. Maybe this is what we called Rezeki for this guy, Mas’ud who was selling this Herbalife product or maybe this is a call from God that I should stop and start to think about my health seriously. 

Frankly speaking, I am not so excited nor motivated in starting my new plan. I do not feel anything. I just said to myself, “Okay, maybe I should give it a try.” So, my goal is to lose at least 10kg before this coming Hari Raya. Let’s look at how it will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment