Thursday 18 June 2015

Ramadan Mubarak

The long awaited month of the year has started today. In the spirit of celebrating the first day of fasting, I had taught my students an English nasheed called "Ramadan Moon",  by Yusuf Islam. The song was quite long and I was afraid that my students cannot sing it properly. But to my amazed, they nailed it!!

Actually I was planning on having a Ramadan Party but due to the time constraint and workloads I just keep that idea for next year. I really want to celebrate this Ramadan season because I want my students to feel the festivities of the month as same as how they felt when celebrating Hari Raya.

After singing the song, I distributed my homemade Ramadhan greeting cards to them and had our photo session. I hope that they can feel the joyfulness of Ramadan by learning from the nasheed itself.

I would also like to wish here,

RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK

to my family, to all my friends and to all Muslims around the world. May Allah's blessings be with us. Aamiin..



Here is the song, Ramadan Moon


No comments:

Post a Comment