Monday 2 April 2018

Tuesday is English Day

The programme is actually my first English language project for this year. There will also be few other projects that I would like to do this year. I was actually got this idea after scrolling my high school teacher's FB post which shown the launching ceremony of English day programme.


I then decided to do the same at my school as I am the coordinator for English day. We always have English day on Tuesday, but the problem is not everybody is keen to participate and speak the language. Most probably due to the lack of publicity or the discouraging environment.

So, I drafted a project paper carefully complete with three buntings about English day and held a grand (not so) launching ceremony with a touch of fairy tales elements during the gimmick. All of the things were done on short notice, even the Rapunzel and the Prince Charming was trained a day before the event.


Alhamdulillah, I would say that the launching ceremony was truly a success in promoting the programme thus giving a firm reminder of using English throughout the Tuesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment