Tuesday 10 April 2018

Majlis Orientasi HIP PPD Petaling Perdana


Today's event was the very first programme organised by our HIP Task Force team. My school, SK Jalan U3 was chosen to become the host school for this time, which lead me to be appointed as the person in charge of domestic matters regarding the venue and foods.


Due to the fact that there were only 2 males in the team, I was then appointed to lead the doa recitation for both days. It was actually my first time leading the doa recitation and believe me it was horrifying. But Alhamdulillah I managed to give my best on the event and even my PKs had offered their compliments.


The event lasted for two days and all things went over just fine. I am now looking forward to the next event which is the HIP carnival.

No comments:

Post a Comment