Saturday 12 August 2017

My New Study Port


Being a part time student in a university which located about 73 kilometers away from your home did make it hard for me to be able to access the library facility in order to write my thesis or proposal. Not to mention all the cost spent on fuel and tolls which cost an approximately RM50 per trip. Therefore, I decided to visit other libraries in the vicinity of Klang Valley.

I have been to IIUM's library before with my friend. The atmosphere was good but the strict regulation on gender segregation did give both of us chills. =D. So, we decided to visit some other campuses as there are 5 public universities situated in the Klang Valley namely UM, UPM, UiTM, IIUM, UKM, and UTM. Our next stop would be the University of Malaya, which situated only 22 kilometers away.


It was my first time visiting the library. I was quite excited actually after seeing the photos of a stylish and hip library in social media. The first visit was quite okay as I was able to make some reference to the thesis collections. (more than UPSI of course). But the best part was when we finally found the CoLA or Collaborative Learning Area on our second visit. Just exactly like the photos in social media. It was so nice that we even had 'why we didn't study in UM' moment. Seriously. =D

Finally, I found my study port. Thanks to Dr. (2b) Siti Fatimah for accompanying me there. Hopefully, I will stay focus and work out progressively on my proposal and thesis. InsyaAllah. ͰM

No comments:

Post a Comment