Tuesday 22 August 2017

Call of Duty - RMN Reserve

I am superbly excited! Finally, the long-awaited news has come. It's the PSSTLDM selection day. Honestly, I have been waiting for this moment since 5 years back. There were several times that I missed out the selection dates back then due to some unexpected circumstances. So, this time, by hook or by crook, I will definitely come to the selection day.

Still, a dream without an action is just a wish. Inevitably, you need to be in a very good shape in order to be part of a military team. Ergo, the first step is to plan out the daily fitness routine which will take an approximately one whole month to be accomplished. The routines include 1.2 km jogging, 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, 50 pull-ups, cycling, swimming, skipping. And the list goes on. Pheew.. Hope that I could make it till the end.

Now, it is time for my dusty treadmill at home to start working back again. It's a no joke that I haven't had any exercise routines for ages. Seriously, I need to start kicking my fat ass and burn some calories. Wish me luck coz I absolutely need it. Lots of it. =P

Hopefully, by going through all the preparations and physical activities throughout this whole month, I will be selected to be part of the Navy reservist, serving the nation with pride. InsyaAllah. Couldn't wait to check off my bucket lists. ͰM




No comments:

Post a Comment