Saturday 12 November 2016

U3kulele's First Performance

Today my U3kulele group had an opportunity to showcase their talent by performing for their very first time ever. The performance was made in conjunction of Majlis Anugerah Kokurikulum. They did the cover of Count on Me, which is made popular by Bruno Mars and the evergreen song of Tanya Sama Itu Hud-Hud.

The young gentlemen of U3kulele


We got some overwhelming feedback from the teachers, parents, and most importantly our Mdm. Headmistress had given two thumbs up to our performance. To my surprise, one of the parents came and approached me soon after we had finished our performance. They were interested in inviting the team to make a performance for a preschool graduation day in Unitar, on 27th November. I was like "Wow, this is your first job guys!". The boys were extremely excited. So I told them that I was so delighted by the invitation and asked the parent to seek permission from our Mdm Headmistress. Hope that she will let us go. 

U3kulele stage crew

As for the performance, there are still many rooms for improvement. I hope that we can do our best for the upcoming event. InsyaAllah.


No comments:

Post a Comment