Sunday 24 April 2016

Nasi Lemak

This time I planned of trying to cook Nasi Lemak. Why? Because I take up the challenge by Kak Dah, one of my colleague. She said that she wanted Nasi Lemak as the return of the lunch box given to me previously. After some searching done through the youtube videos and blogs, I decided to try a recipe posted by dianarasyid.com as it was quite simple and easy.

After 2 hours of working in the kitchen, the scrumptous Nasi Lemak complete with fried anchovies, fried peanuts, a slice of hard boiled egg and slices of cucumbers finally ready.

Alhamdulillah, I received a good feedback from insan-insan terpilih 😅 who managed to taste my superbly incredible Nasi Lemak of the century. They are Kak Dah, Puan Suzi and my friend, Nethia. Though the sambal was so dry and gummy. Luckily no diarrhea cases reported. 😁

Inspired by the compliments, I think I will try other recipes in the future. Perhaps Nasi Tomato 😎

Ingredients for sambal

Sambal done!

Ingredients for the rice

Sautéing the onions for the rice

Rice + coconut milk + sautéed onions + pandan leaves + margerine
 + salt + ginger
A complete set of Nasi Lemak

No comments:

Post a Comment