Monday 18 April 2016

My Bento

This year I had decided to start bringing my own bento to school. To this date Alhamdulillah, I managed to run this bento project for about 3 weeks which in turn saved my pocket money a lot. And it also helped me to stick to my diet plan. Imagine me sitting in the canteen with all the scrumptious foods. I even used to spend until RM 11 just for a single meal. Now I can really save up my pocket and my belly. 

Frankly speaking, I do not cook. The only thing I know of is actually cooking the plain rice and frying an egg. Now that I am living alone, plus the financial status that is not promising, I picked up some cooking skills by referring to the blogs and youtube videos. Dapur Bujang actually inspires me to cook because whenever I watch the series on Youtube, it seemed like cooking is something that is so easy. Why not I give it a try.

So, from just cooking the egg fries, I started to try some other recipes. Mixed veggies are my latest masterpiece. =P 

1st attempt - fried egg, rice & sambal hitam


2nd attempt - scrambled eggs, sambal hitam, apple & veggies


3rd attempt - omelette, rice & tempe


4th attempt - upgrade sket.😎  Rice, mixed veggies & orange




No comments:

Post a Comment