Wednesday 2 March 2016

KOM Technical Officer

I was on my practical duty as a KOM (Kesatuan Olahraga Malaysia) technical officer from 22nd February until 2nd March at the Track and Field Championship MSSD Petaling Perdana 2016. I was appointed as the "Penolong Pelepas" together with En. Jasman (a newbie as well) and En. Alias (experienced KOM officer).

It was a new experienced for me and I found it quite exciting as I had gained so much of knowledge from the experienced officers like En. Alias, En. Hamid, Kak Wan etc. In order to be fully qualified as a KOM officer, I need to undergo 5 major events. Two down, three to go. I hoped that I would be able to join the MSSS event in April, insya Allah.

With co-officer - Cikgu Jasman
Starting area
The officers of the event
Me with the quarter masters



No comments:

Post a Comment