Wednesday 2 March 2016

Balcony Gardening

It is almost a year since the idea of setting up my own balcony garden first crossed my mind. Now that I have some extra money, I had bought the gardening utensils required for this project. To make things easier, I bought all the seeds, some pots and the gardening soil from Tesco Ara Damansara though it cost more than buying from the plant nursery. 

Apart from the gardening tools and materials, I also bought a rack from IKEA which cost about RM70. On the shopping day, I was planning on getting the HYLLIS steel rack which cost only about RM40 but unfortunately, it was out of stock. I was quite disappointed at first but soon when I fixed up the rack, it really suits with the size of my balcony which then lead to the "nasib baik beli yang ni" moment. =P

After fixing up the rack, I sowed the seeds and water them in hope that they will soon grow healthily and happily. Now, I am officially a Balcony Gardener. =)


Some gardening materials

My tomato seeds begin to sprout 


No comments:

Post a Comment