Thursday 31 December 2015

Welcome 2016!

It is time to say goodbye to the year 2015 and Hello to 2016!

For this becoming year, I have come out with some resolutions for me to achieve by next year. One of the most important things is that I am going to look at people's eye and smile. Seriously, no more a shy guy. 

The other thing that I am planning of achieving is to complete my master and start the Ph.D. in the same year. Better to start my study before the momentum is lost.

Besides that, I am also planning of enrolling in a Quran class in IIUM to improve my recitation. It is improper for me to not learn about my religion properly in contrast of how I treat the academic knowledge. 

So I hoped that this becoming year brings a new chapter in my life which full enjoyment and excitement, Insya Allah. 

Happy New Year of 2016!

No comments:

Post a Comment