Monday 28 December 2015

New Family Member

Meet my new family member, Gray.



It is an orphan kitten found by my friends in Tanjong Malim. They had named it as Ray but I decided to call it Gray based on its colour. The girls wanted to keep the kitten but due to the fact that they are sharing the house with 12 other girls, so it was quite impossible because not all would appreciate the presence of a kitten. So, the best solution would be for me to adopt this kitten.

The 'nannies' having an emotional time to say goodbye to Gray.

Waiting to enter his new home

First encounter with his reflection on hifi
At first, I was quite excited to receive it, but somehow, about one week later, it turned out not as what I had expected. It was a male kitten. And it was so aggressive. It constantly bit me on my fingers and feet, even during sleeping time. This problem went on until I felt of removing the kitten out of my house.

Done shopping for Gray
One day, I decided to google on this kind of problem and later on, I found out that kitten without litter mate is usually aggressive. It is called Single-Kitten Syndrome. If a kitten got a litter mate, it will learn to stop biting whenever the other kitten or cat bites it thus warn each other of enough playing. It is not a good solution if you whack the kitten because it will think that you are playing with them and it will keep on biting and scratching you off.

Sleeping style #1
So, after series of googling and applying the knowledge, I finally can cope with the problem. Now that I am really glad to have Gray living with me, I am also planning of bringing him wherever possible places that he can go. It is going to be an exciting journey of our life. =)

Hello!

Stopping by Taman Bahtera, Tanjong Malim
 to meet the nannies

No comments:

Post a Comment