Monday 23 February 2015

Lesson: Superheroes Meeting

Topic 3
KSSR English Year 5
Module: Listening and Speaking

I had previously asked my pupils to prepare a costume of superhero that they wanted to be. The idea should be original and authentic that should not be a copy of superhero that we can see on film or television.

To my amazed, they had came out with superbly creative ideas. There were Zero Girl, Zorro Boy, Super Mechanic, Lightning Girl and many more! Each superheroes had been given a chance to talk about themselves and thier superpowers. The other groups then asked 3 questions from page 22.

When I did the Superheroes Meeting in 5 Dinamik, I can see that they were so passive and a bit shy at first. But soon later, the girls who were so quite had raised their hands, started asking questions to other superheroes. I could see that they were now comfortable in my classroom. They might had just need some extra motivations and encouragements.

Overall, I am so proud that they had put their full effort into this project. Even the parents were so helpful. This will be a kickstart for a more exciting English lessons in the future. InsyaAllah...

No comments:

Post a Comment