Sunday 8 February 2015

Classroom Project 1

Last Tuesday (3rd Feb. 2015) - which was Thaipusam public holiday - my students and I decided to be in school for our very first communal work. The work involved lots of cutting and pasting. As the theme is outer space, I had decided to do a solar system featured wall. We had pasted a row of glitters coated foams, in order to form a sets of planets. It was a quite simple and easy task as the students need to cut the foams into circles of varied sizes..

The kids started working after the briefing session

Cutting and pasting

The kids are alligning the planets into position

Preparing planet earth

Our information board - still empty but it will be filled up soon

Our back side wall - before

Our behind wall - after (just ignore the messed up chairs and desks)

Wordings on our left side wall. Still working on it.

Interior view of our main entrance. I was lucky enough to get the outerspace themed flashcards from Mydin.

Overall, I am satisfied with the work done for this time. Good jobs kid. This would be our very first decoration project. First phase done, five to go. I am expecting to get all the job done by March so that we can focus on other things. Lucky me that I have a bunch of cooperative students and supportive parents that will make all things happened. 

No comments:

Post a Comment