Monday 14 July 2014

Classroom Economy 2014

I had started this project in the beginning of the year 2014. At that time, I had not decided to post this stuff on my blog. But why not if I share stuffs that have done in the school. Maybe this can give you some ideas. =)

Actually I used to run this project during my practicum years in SIGS, Johor Bahru. First time doing it, lots of things for improvement. Furthermore, the duration given, about 3 months was inadequate as this project requires lengthy time in order for it to success. 

It was then that I decided to give a try and see whether this project is suitable to be implemented within my school or not? So, here is the thing. 

Maybe some of us are unfamiliar with the term Classroom Economy. My simple analogy would be, the Classroom Economy is some sort of "a small town within a classroom". In the classroom it self, we can have our own mayor, our own currency, our own legal system, our own shop, etc.


The Bank Notes/ Currency used in our Jade Town







Pay Day - The "workers" cash their first pay cheques









No comments:

Post a Comment