Sunday 3 November 2013

Start Blogging


Reading some posts on a blog of a mother who are currently doing her PhD is really inspiring. Her words really make me realise that how a simple post on a blog could be really helpful and meaningful to someone else like me. I used to think that, putting your personal daily life on a blog publicly where people could read is somewhat, hmmm...'pathetic' I think..but now that I realised, I could really help someone out there just by sharing the things that I had done and gone through in my everyday life.

So, maybe for this upcoming new year of 1435H, "start blogging"will be my new year resolution, InsyaAllah. To people out there, there are ways to help others, and one is by sharing your experience within your blog. Just type and share. Something might be useful to someone.

#imstartblogging
hafizm88

No comments:

Post a Comment