Monday 11 December 2017

Research Proposal Submission







































Alhamdulillah, for today that Allah had given me a chance to successfully achieved the very first milestone in my Ph.D. journey, which is the submission of my research proposal. After struggling for more than two weeks, I managed to complete the proposal and straight away handed it over to the faculty.

Due to the fact that I am not from a research background, it did give me a really tough time even to start writing up the proposal as I have no idea what I am supposed to do. But in the end, I was able to comprehend bits and pieces of my own research.

I am glad to have decided to take pure science in the first place for my Ph.D. though it is tough and challenging. Now it is time to prepare for the Proposal Defend and keep my head up for the game. Hopefully, everything will be just fine. InsyaAllah.

Self reward 


No comments:

Post a Comment