Monday 6 April 2015

My Ultimate Discovery: PLANBOARD!

Alhamdulillah. At last, after a long journey of searching through the web pages (not a journey actually, more like wondering in my mind whether there was an apps for lesson planning or what =p ), I had finally found a perfect apps for me to use as a teacher. All this while I kept on copying and pasting and editing my lesson plan via the Microsoft Word but now no more hussle and bustle. Introducing the magnificent, one and only....


PLANBOARD


*Applause*

OMG. I don't even know what to say at the moment. This apps is so awesome and its free!! As a visual learner myself, I am absolutely sure that this apps will help me a lot through my teaching years. Apart from having a daily lesson plan, this apps will convert your daily plan to weekly plan and even monthly plan. Besides that, the apps had notify me about the 127 lessons that I will have for the whole year. Isn't that awesome?! Hahaha. Those who already used this apps for ages please do pardon me for this super-excited behaviour. I really am.

I suggest you to give it a try, I bet you will thank me for telling you this. Just click on the link below and explore the awesomeness yourself.

https://www.planboardapp.com/

Next, I will try to use MARKBOARD and explore its awesomeness!! I can see the sun is shining brightly...=)



No comments:

Post a Comment