Thursday 20 November 2014

Crazy Hat Day


In conjunction with the Children Day celebration, year 4 teachers had organised a program called Crazy Hat Day. Actually I decided to do this activity for my class party, but as year 4 students were not allowed to do the end year party, so I proposed this idea to year 4 teachers. Due to their awesomeness, the teachers agreed to go on with this activity. Lots of hats with different colours, themes, patterns and figures I had seen today. I was actually quite surprised to see parents’ cooperation when it comes to making creative stuffs. I do believed that if teachers put the efforts to do something for their kids, the parents will always be around with their helping hands. Overall, I do appreciate the full support and commitment given by the year 4 teachers. See you in the next year Crazy Hat Day.

Faces of 4 Jed

Me with my kids, 4 Jed

4 Kristal

Creative hats, 4 Jed

4 Jed - one of the winning Crazy Hat

4 Kristal - one of the winning Crazy Hat

4 Kristal - Fruitilicious

Me with 4 Zamrud

No comments:

Post a Comment